This Christmas, you can give the gift of a decent home to your employee/s.
A decent home provides a place of comfort and safety to return to after a long day at work.
Among 1,300 domestic workers surveyed, 27% reported living in shacks, and 79% were the main breadwinners for their households.
South Africa’s low-income workforce have proved to be the backbone to the survival of many companies and households. As they continue to contribute to successful operations, their lives continue to be characterised by poverty, access barriers and inadequate shelter.
Our Employer-supported Housing Programme will facilitate the process through which corporates/employers and willing individuals may finance or partly finance the building of houses for low-income earners who already own serviced sites.
- To help provide decent shelter in the affordable housing market.
- To help low-income employees to realise home-ownership through a collaborative effort.
- Individual/corporate donors build, repair or renovate houses for low-income South African earners who already own land.
- A willingness/ability of employees to pay a portion toward the house build.
- Quicker access to affordable housing for identified employees
- Improvement in the quality of life of identified employees
You can ensure that Christmas 2020 is a joyous occasion for your staff, as they celebrate it with their families in the warmth of their own home.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE: