Habitat for Humanity South Africa is dedicated to the long-term development and sustainability of South Africa’s low-income housing sector and is focused on building thriving communities. With the support of active citizens and stakeholder partners, communities are strengthened through enhanced leadership capacity, skills development training and fostering self-belief to take the lead in their own sustainable development. We are committed to bringing people together to help build decent shelter with low-income families and improve their livelihoods.
Fundraising and Office Administrator – Intern (JHB)
Habitat for Humanity South Africa is looking for a Fundraising and Office Administrator (Intern) to be based at Johannesburg in our Habitat For Humanity SA office.
To provide administrative support to the fundraising department and Johannesburg office.
Key performances areas:
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling donor paperwork such as MOUs
- Assist with distribution of information to donors for all branding and marketing materials
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up on donor’s outstanding payments of invoices
- Assist Fundraising department with compiling vendor vetting registrations for suppliers
- Assist Fundraising department with follow up to donors outstanding signed MOU’s
- First point of contact in the department
- Assisting Fundraising department and keep track of accurate donor information for all participating donors
- Assist Fundraising department with distribution of GV and Corporates info Packs
- Assist Fundraising with distribution of certificates for Corporate volunteers and GV teams
- Assist Fundraising department with donor email communications distribution for all events and promotions
- General provision of administrative support to the office of Johannesburg
- A graduate degree in fundraising or related field
- Willingness to learn practical experience on fundraising activities
- MS Office
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to uphold and promote Habitat’s Christian Values
Stipend: R 6000.00 per month
Duration: 6 months internship
How to apply:
- Interested candidates must send their CVs with covering letter attached, certified copies their qualifications and other relevant documents to: [email protected]
- Contact will only be made with shortlisted candidate. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us within one month after the closing date.
Closing date: 20 September 2019 by 16h30